Breaking

Spread Love & Express Your Feelings This Valentines Day





💗 And I am the luckiest to have you in my life! Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet heart!

💗 Home is wherever I’m with you. 

💗 Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue’
My heart is Full of Love for you.


💗 Our love is like a lovely bridge
Between your heart and mine
A bridge we’ve built down through the years
Just to our own design.


💗 R for red, red for blood, blood for heart, heart for love, love for you, you for me, me is you, I love you.



💗 The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours. 

💗 When you came into my life I finally got those arms where my soul will be always safe and secure.

💗 Great Valentine’s Day cards may have great Valentine’s messages but what you have really done to me is written the words of true love on my heart.

💗 When I look at you, I’m amazed by your beauty, both on the outside and the inside. 

💗 Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,
then you must forget the
rules and play from your heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day.



💗 Darling, my love for you is as deep as the sea and as high as the sky.

💗 Love is like a cloud… love is like a dream… love is 1 word and everything in between… love is a fairytale come true… I found love when I found you.

💗 Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!

💗 From head to toe and inside and out, I wouldn’t change anything about you. You’re ideal in your beauty as well as in your being. 

💗 The best and most beautiful things in the world can’t be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. As my love for you…


💗 I want to wake up to see you by my side, and I want to feel you, next to me, the last thing before I go to sleep I want to share every moment with you.

💗 Love is like a cloud
Love is like a dream
Love is 1 word
& everything in between
Love is a fairytale come true
I found Love when I found u.


💗 No poems no fancy words… I just want the world to know.. That I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. 

💗 My world has changed since I met a wonderful man like you. You’ve shown me beauty in things that I once overlooked. You’re truly amazing ??


💗 Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. 

💗 The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

💗 Sweeter than chocolates, Sweeter than wind, Sweeter than just about everything, You are my Valentine.!

💗 As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day.

💗 You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.