Breaking

Celebrate Mother's Day With These New Quotes & Images



 Do you love your mom? Then express it on Mother's Day with new Quotes and Images...!!! 
 Happy Mother's Day


God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.


I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
Happy Mother's Day. For every time you ask for one Roti but get two.!!




Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.


It’s my time to tell you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mummy!!


Dear mom, I'm nothing without you. Happy Mother’s Day!



I believe in love at first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mum.


All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.!


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love..



In my whole life I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful and lovely as you. I love lots my mommy.
My mother is a walking miracle.


The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother..


Life has never been perfect. It probably never will. But I will never ever lose hope, because I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart. I love you mother, so much more than you even know. Happy Mother’s day to you.


The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.


Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold and your healing touch; You’re more beautiful than ever to me. I love you.


Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.


As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world.



Children are the anchors of a mother's life.


You are the most precious blessing God has given me I will always be thankful for He gave me the best Mom in the world...!
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.


But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begins.



Mom was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.


Men are what their mothers made them.


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.


Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.


I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.



















1 comment:

  1. Mother's Day is a special day, and Quotes are the best way to tell your mom how much you love her. We have collected some of the best Emotional Mothers Day Quotes written by famous people from all over the world. Visit our website!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.